Comfort, Wellness & Warmth in Winter Blend

Comfort, Wellness & Warmth in Winter Blend

Regular price
$47.00
Sale price
$47.00
Regular price
Sold out
Unit price
per 

Enjoy this warm and joyful blend of Clove, Sweet Orange & Cedarwood. You can use them seperately or combine them in your diffuser for a warming and delightful blend. My suggestion is 5 drops of sweet orange, 3 drops of cedarwood and 2 drops of clove but feel free to create your own favorite blend with these oils!

Clove- Is an immune system stimulant and works as an antioxidant, antiseptic, anti-infectious, powerful antibacterial, and antifungal oil. This makes it great for diffusing to keep the air clean! It also helps to stimulate blood flow and eases arthritis but must be highly diluted to be used on the skin. Think 2 % with the other 98% being fractionated coconut oil or jojoba oil. 

Sweet Orange- benefits include antidepressant, anti-inflammatory and antiseptic. This mean that it is also beneficial both topically and in the diffuser! Add this oil for a splash of joy! 

Cedarwood- works as an anti-inflammatory, antispasmodic & antifungal. Aromatically it is a calming essential oil that also cleans the air!